What is Our Premium Training Package?
This is our premier Board and Train service where your best results will reside. Commands, Socialization, Private Lessons, additional Boarding; it’s all here jam-packed in our stellar course. This program sets a perfect foundation as well as follow-up for your beloved pet. If your dog has serious issues or you are trying to prevent serious issues from occurring, this program is for you. No questions asked.
We also offer a Daycare option! Scroll down for more info!
What You Get:
- Six-to-Seven weeks of drilling commands such as sit, down, stand, place, come, heel, implied stay, release word, kennel, and whatever else you need!
- A custom plan fit for you and your dog’s needs
- Socialization with dogs, livestock, and people
- Up to Three FREE, scheduled visits while your dog is boarded
- On AND Off leash obedience
- Obedience in new, public places
- Behavior Modification (Jumping, Anxiety, Aggression, etc.)
- Regular reports and/or pictures of your dog’s progress
- A complementary DogTra IQ Plus Remote Trainer at our Trainers’ discretion
- An Iron Grip Dog Training leash and Martingale collar
- A Professional-Grade bath
- Free Nail Trim if necessary
- Three Private or Online Lessons- Three FREE days of Boarding redeemable within a year
*The daycare option is for those not willing to leave their beloved pet somewhere else overnight, it includes all the same services, but you instead drop your dog off five days a week for an agreed-upon shift of hours. You can transition at any time back to the standard course
What Do I need to Start?
- Your dog must be at least 15 weeks old and up-to-date on vaccines with proof
- Food for the stay
- Your dog up-to-date on flea, tick, and heartworm preventatives
- Your desired drop-off date and deposit- That’s all! Call us now to book!
Our Premium Training Package is our highest value and most-complete obedience program there is to offer. To reserve a spot a $200 non-refundable deposit is necessary. Are you a past client or just looking for a place for your pet to stay? Check out our Boarding or Refresher Course!